Below you’ll find stats and insights about Higgs from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 20, 2022 at 7:31 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Harry Higgs odds for the Valspar Championship
Higgs’ recent form
- In his last five events, Higgs has an average finish of 52nd.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Higgs has not finished within five shots of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five tournaments.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,309 yards, which is shorter than the 7,340-yard length for this event.
- The courses Higgs has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,281 yards, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) will play at 7,340 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harry Higgs 2022 results
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-76||$0|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||75-67-69-71 (-2)||$27,600|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||66-72-76-67 (-3)||$20,869|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-76||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||40||66-68-67-77 (-10)||$27,014|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from