Below you’ll find stats and insights about Higgs from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of March 13, 2022 at 11:32 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Harry Higgs odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Higgs’ recent form
- In his last five appearances, Higgs has an average finish of 48th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Higgs hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 48th.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five tournaments.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Higgs at THE PLAYERS Championship
- The last time Higgs played this event in 2021, he finished 29th.
- He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,308 yards over the past year, while TPC Sawgrass is set to play at 7,189 yards.
- The average course Higgs has played over the past year has been 90 yards longer than the 7,189 yards TPC Sawgrass will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harry Higgs 2022 results
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||75-67-69-71 (-2)||$27,600|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||66-72-76-67 (-3)||$20,869|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-76||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||40||66-68-67-77 (-10)||$27,014|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from