Harry Higgs missed the cut in his last event at Detroit Golf Club, the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and he hasodds to win at this course in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic. A field of 169 golfers will look to claim defending champion Cameron Davis’ title when the tournament gets underway July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Harry Higgs odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Higgs’ recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Higgs has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Higgs has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 17 those two times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Higgs at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- In his last two trips to this event, Higgs placed 70th in his only finish.
- Higgs has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Higgs last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Higgs has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,230 yards, 110 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harry Higgs 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||73-71||-7.248||6.810||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||11||N/A||$89,725|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-75||3.690||0.04||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-70||-3.642||2.232||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||70||71-64-73-77 (+5)||-3.116||-1.296||$17,098|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-80||-4.636||-2.26||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||69||69-71-75-80 (+15)||–||–||$17,388|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-71||-3.02||0.686||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-68||-6.486||2.896||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74||-0.998||6.172||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74||1.910||0.822||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||71-75-73-71 (+2)||16.340||-5.008||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-76||-10.634||4.124||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-68-68-73 (-5)||2.816||-3.176||$29,250|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-76||-3.122||-3.519||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76||1.627||-5.780||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||75-67-69-71 (-2)||-2.664||2.227||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||66-72-76-67 (-3)||-3.124||3.032||$20,869|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-76||-1.393||0.175||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||66-68-67-77 (-10)||-2.685||-0.113||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70||-5.909||3.161||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from