In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Higgs from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Harry Higgs odds for the 3M Open
Higgs’ recent form
- Over his last five events, Higgs has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Higgs has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score of +12 across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Higgs at the 3M Open
- In his last three trips to this event, Higgs placed 73rd in his only finish.
- Higgs has made the cut one time in his last three entries to the event.
- Higgs finished 73rd when he last played this event in 2022.
- Higgs carded five birdies and two bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,272 yards over the past year, while TPC Twin Cities is set to play at a longer 7,428 yards.
- The average course Higgs has played over the last year (7,243 yards) is 185 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harry Higgs 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||11||N/A||$89,725|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||68-75||3.690||0.04||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-70||-3.642||2.232||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||70||71-64-73-77 (+5)||-3.116||-1.296||$17,098|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-80||-4.636||-2.26||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||69||69-71-75-80 (+15)||–||–||$17,388|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-71||-3.02||0.686||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-68||-6.486||2.896||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74||-0.998||6.172||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-74||1.910||0.822||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||71-75-73-71 (+2)||16.340||-5.008||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-76||-10.634||4.124||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-68-68-73 (-5)||2.816||-3.176||$29,250|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-76||-3.122||-3.519||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-76||1.627||-5.780||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||75-67-69-71 (-2)||-2.664||2.227||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||49||66-72-76-67 (-3)||-3.124||3.032||$20,869|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-76||-1.393||0.175||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||40||66-68-67-77 (-10)||-2.685||-0.113||$27,014|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70||-5.909||3.161||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from