Harrison Barnes and the Sacramento Kings will be hitting the court against the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Barnes posts 16.7 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
Let’s dig into all of Barnes’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Harrison Barnes Prop Bets (April 1)
Barnes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5-point total set for Barnes on Friday is 0.8 more points than his season scoring average.
- Barnes has played 77 games this season, putting up more than 17.5 points in 33 of them.
- Barnes has hit the over 38 times on a points prop this season (in 71 tries).
- Barnes has knocked down 1.9 three pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Barnes has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 38 games this season.
- Conceding 117.7 points per game, the Rockets are the worst team in the NBA defensively.
Barnes Vs Rockets
Bet On Kings Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from