Harrison Barnes and the Sacramento Kings will be matching up against the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Monday. Barnes puts up 16.8 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Barnes’ stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Harrison Barnes Prop Bets (March 28)
Barnes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.8 points Barnes has scored per game this season is 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under set for Monday (15.5).
- Through 75 games this season, Barnes has put up more than 15.5 points 39 times.
- Barnes is 37-for-68 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Barnes has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Barnes has connected on more than 1.5 three pointers in 37 of his 75 games so far this season.
- Giving up 104.5 points per game, the Heat are the third-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
Barnes Vs Heat
Bet On Kings Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from