Harrison Barnes and his Sacramento Kings teammates match up against the Milwaukee Bucks at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Barnes puts up 17.1 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
With prop bets available for Barnes in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Harrison Barnes Prop Bets (March 16)
Barnes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.1 points Barnes has scored per game this season is 0.6 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (16.5).
- In the 70 games he’s played this season, Barnes’ point total has exceeded 16.5 points 34 times.
- Barnes has gone up against a points prop bet in 64 games this season, and he’s hit the over 35 times.
- Barnes’ 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Barnes has made more than 1.5 threes in 36 of his games so far this season.
- The Bucks concede 110.7 points per game, 15th-ranked in the NBA.
Barnes Vs Bucks
Bet On Kings Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from