Harrison Barnes has several statistic-based prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Sacramento Kings and the Charlotte Hornets. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Hornets.
Harrison Barnes Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Barnes has played in 35 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 31 of them.
- Barnes has averaged 16.7 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.8 points less than Monday’s over/under.
- In 54.3% of his matchups this season (19 of 35 games) Barnes has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Barnes’ season scoring average of 16.7 is 1.2 points higher than his 15.5 average points over/under.
- Barnes has hit the points over in 17 of 31 opportunities (54.8%).
- Barnes has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (15.5 points) in 57.1% of his games (20 out of 35 games).
- Teams are scoring 112.6 points per game against the Hornets this season, the 10th-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Barnes has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 30 times this season.
- Barnes combines to average 26.4 points, rebounds and assists, 0.1 less than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (26.5).
- In 48.6% of his games (17 out of 35) Barnes has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Monday’s game.
- Barnes has a season-long PRA average (26.4) that’s 1.9 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (24.5).
- In 18 out of 30 chances this season (60%), Barnes has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In 54.3% of his matchups this season (19 of 35 contests), Barnes covered his average PRA over/under (24.5).
Last 10 Games
Barnes vs the Hornets
Bet on the Kings vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from