Harris English enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 23rd in his last event at this course, the 2020 Wyndham Championship. Kevin Kisner is the defending champ for the event, which takes place August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:19 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Harris English odds for the Wyndham Championship
English’s recent form
- English has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, English has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of +4 over his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: English at the Wyndham Championship
- English has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 31st.
- English has made the cut in each of his last four trips to this event.
- English last played this event in 2020 and finished 23rd.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 137 yards longer than the 7,127-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course English has played over the past year has been 138 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harris English 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-71||-0.998||0.352||$0|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||76-74||-6.234||-0.382||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||42||71-71-71-70 (+3)||–||–||$37,200|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||19||66-65-69-71 (-9)||12.412||3.176||$106,102|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||61||73-69-78-77 (+17)||6.92||-7.84||$37,221|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||77-77||-7.86||-0.728||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||66-67-69-71 (-7)||-7.300||5.983||$17,400|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||73-70-68-67 (-14)||-3.971||-1.160||$108,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from