Below you’ll find stats and insights about English from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of June 19, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Harris English odds for the U.S. Open
English’s recent form
- English has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- English has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 in his four times finishing a tournament in his last five events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: English at the U.S. Open
- Over English’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five two times. His average finish at the event is 34th.
- English made the cut in each of his last five attempts at this event.
- English last played this event in 2022 and finished 61st.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,259 yards, which is 226 yards longer than the 7,033-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- English will take to the 7,033-yard course this week at The Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,227 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harris English 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||61||73-69-78 (+17)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||77-77||-7.86||-0.728||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||66-67-69-71 (-7)||-7.300||5.983||$17,400|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||73-70-68-67 (-14)||-3.971||-1.160||$108,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from