Harris English is currently listed atto finish atop the leaderboard at The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about English from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article refers to lines current as of November 19, 2021 at 3:31 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Harris English odds for the The RSM Classic
English’s recent form
- English has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, English has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his last five appearances.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: English at The RSM Classic
- Over English’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 26th.
- In his last six attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- English finished sixth when he last played this event in 2020. He carded the top score in the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,005 yards, 294 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Courses English has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,348 yards, 343 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harris English 2021 results
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||MC||73-68-68-32||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-69||$0|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||18||66-69-75-68 (-6)||$527,500|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||26||69-70-71-65 (-13)||$73,150|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||31||69-68-70-69 (-8)||$48,925|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||4||62-65-65-73 (-15)||$515,000|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||46||75-65-72-68 (E)||$33,679|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||1||67-68-67-65–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1 (-13)||$1,332,000|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||3||72-70-71-68 (-3)||$829,084|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||14||67-69-67-74 (-7)||$125,925|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||64||75-74-75-72 (+8)||$20,200|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||13||70-68-63-70 (-17)||$153,900|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||43||72-69-71-74 (+2)||$25,070|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||70-76||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||74-71-73-70 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MDF||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||26||73-70-71-74 (E)||$69,285|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||66||78-69-71-80 (+10)||$33,500|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-69||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||79-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||70-64-67-67 (-12)||$34,577|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||1||65-67-66-69–1 (-25)||$1,340,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from