Harris English (odds to win) enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after he made the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and placed 55th. This tournament will tee off in Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Harris English odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
English’s recent form
- English has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, English has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of 4 those three times he’s made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: English at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- English last played this event in 2019 and finished 55th.
- He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course English has played over the past year has been 84 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harris English 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||76-74||-6.234||-0.382||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||42||71-71-71-70 (+3)||–||–||$37,200|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||19||66-65-69-71 (-9)||12.412||3.176||$106,102|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||61||73-69-78-77 (+17)||6.92||-7.84||$37,221|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||77-77||-7.86||-0.728||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||66-67-69-71 (-7)||-7.300||5.983||$17,400|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||73-70-68-67 (-14)||-3.971||-1.160||$108,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from