Harris English will aim for a strong performance this year at the 2021 RBC Heritage Harbour Town Golf Links after a 17th-place showing at this event in 2020. Oddsmakers give him +3300 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Harris English odds for the RBC Heritage
English’s recent form
- English will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- English hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 38th.
- English has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of +2.5 across his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: English at the RBC Heritage
- In English’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 25th.
- English made the cut in three of his last five entries to this event.
- English last played this event in 2020 and finished 17th. He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The par 71 measures 7,099 yards for this week, which is 199 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Harbour Town Golf Links has seen an average tournament score of -4.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course English has played over the last year (7,288 yards) is 189 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.3 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harris English 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||74-71-73-70 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MDF||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||26||73-70-71-74 (E)||$69,285|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||66||78-69-71-80 (+10)||$33,500|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-69||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||79-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||70-64-67-67 (-12)||$34,577|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||1||65-67-66-69–1 (-25)||$1,340,000|
English’s last appearance, his 21st-place finish in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from