In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Varner from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of March 13, 2022 at 11:21 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Harold Varner odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Varner’s recent form
- In his last five events, Varner has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five events.
- Varner has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -13 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Varner at THE PLAYERS Championship
- In Varner’s last four trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is 34th.
- Varner has made the cut three times in his last four entries to the event.
- Varner last played this event in 2021 and finished 61st.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- This course is set up to play at 7,189 yards, 119 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Varner has played over the past year has been 114 yards longer than the 7,189 yards TPC Sawgrass will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harold Varner 2022 results
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-69||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||22||68-66-67-74 (-13)||$79,420|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from