In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Varner from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of July 16, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Harold Varner odds for The Open Championship
Varner’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Varner has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Varner has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Varner at The Open Championship
- In his last two trips to this event, Varner placed 25th in his only finish.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Varner finished 25th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- Varner will take to the 7,297-yard course this week at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,233 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harold Varner 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||25||73-67 (-4)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||43||72-63-67-73 (-5)||–||–||$31,125|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||65-72-68-67 (-8)||–||–||$160,515|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||66-68-68-78 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||71-71-72-72 (+6)||–||–||$32,146|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||67-72-63-70 (-12)||–||–||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||71-71-80-69 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||72-67-70-72 (-3)||–||–||$17,706|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||69-69-72-70 (-8)||–||–||$675,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-69||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||22||68-66-67-74 (-13)||–||–||$79,420|
Varner’s 43rd-place finish in the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from