In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Varner from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of May 22, 2022 at 7:28 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Harold Varner odds for the PGA Championship
Varner’s recent form
- Varner has made the cut five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last five tournaments, Varner has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Varner has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five tournaments.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Varner at the PGA Championship
- Varner has an average finishing position of 41st in his last four trips to this event.
- Varner made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- Varner finished 48th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He beat the field’s average score in three rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,131 yards for this week, which is 154 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Courses Varner has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,253 yards, 122 yards longer than the 7,131-yard Southern Hills Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harold Varner 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||71-71-72 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||67-72-63-70 (-12)||–||–||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||71-71-80-69 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||72-67-70-72 (-3)||–||–||$17,706|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||69-69-72-70 (-8)||–||–||$675,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-69||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||22||68-66-67-74 (-13)||–||–||$79,420|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Varner’s third-place finish last time out at the RBC Heritage on April 14-17.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from