Hard Rock Sportsbook Promos & Review
Updated November 30, 2023
$100 in Bonus Bets
Open an account with Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook and claim a welcome bonus worth up to a $100 bonus bet. No Hard Rock Bet bonus code is needed to claim.
Hard Rock launched its first online sportsbook in New Jersey on Jan. 26, 2019. Later that year it went live in Iowa, as well. Next, Hard Rock came online in Florida on November 1, 2021, sadly, it had to cease operations in the state the following month. Then, at the end of March 2022, Hard Rock launched in Virginia and followed up by debuting in Arizona in April 2022. Rock Rock Bet Sportsbook debuted in Tennessee in September 2022. You can sign up with Hard Rock Sportsbook right now and start betting in minutes.
Hard Rock’s sportsbook is available via a desktop site and app. The app works well on both iOS and Android devices. In addition to navigating the sportsbook on those platforms, this page will go over your online banking options and the various bets you can place on the site.
Hard Rock online sportsbook November Promo: $100
Sign up with Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook and get up to a $100 bonus bet refund if your first bet of $10 or more loses.
Hard Rock Sportsbook promo code 2023
|Hard Rock Bet Promo Code||None, click to claim promo|
|Welcome Bonus||No regret first bet up to $100|
|Hard Rock Bet Legal States||AZ, IN, NJ, OH, TN, and VA|
|Last Updated||November 30, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Hard Rock Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
How does the Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook welcome bonus work?
Now, let’s look at how the Hard Rock Sportsbook promotion for new users works.
It’s pretty simple, place your first cash bet for $10 or more. If that qualifying bet loses, Hard Rock Bet refunds your losses 100% for up to $100. The refund is delivered as a single-use bonus bet. That bet must be used all at once. And lastly, if your bet with it wins, you only get the winnings.
The Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook welcome bonus is a solid offer. There are bigger insurance sign-up offers, but unless you’re planning to bet more than $100, the difference in size does not matter.
Redeem rewards at retail locations
Since Hard Rock Sportsbook is obviously associated with Hard Rock restaurants, hotels and casinos around the world, there are various locations where you can redeem Wild Card reward points. Just remember that at this time you will not receive reward points for sports bets.
If you do wager enough to receive a complimentary night’s stay, here are some of the possible locations where you can stay:
- Hard Rock Daytona Beach Hotel
- Hard Rock Orlando Hotel
- Hard Rock Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
- Hard Rock Hollywood Hotel & Casino
- Hard Rock Cancun Hotel
Is Hard Rock legal and safe?
Yes, Hard Rock Sportsbook is a safe place to wager. It is legal and operational in Arizona, Iowa, New Jersey, Tennessee, and Virginia. To legally wager in any of these states, you must be 21 or older. The site will verify your age when you create your account.
Additionally, you must be within the borders of either state in order to place any bets on the app or website. Each time you log in, Hard Rock will use geolocation software to check your location.
Hard Rock sports betting app review
The Hard Rock Sportsbook app is available for Apple and Android phones and tablets. The two apps are all but identical, so whichever operating system you’re using, you’ll be getting the same product.
- Speed: The overall speed of Hard Rock’s app is great. There are no issues when moving around, whether you’re going from one sport to another, checking out the available bets or making deposits or withdrawals.
- Overall performance: One of the more impressive aspects of the Hard Rock app is how well live betting. Some sportsbook apps lack animation or really any statistical information for live betting. Hard Rock, though, offers quality graphics and makes it easy to bet on sports in real time.
- Markets: One of the potential drawbacks to Hard Rock is the limited number of sports you can wager on. However this shouldn’t be a major issue for most users. That’s because you still can bet on all the most popular leagues (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, college football and basketball, etc.). However, if you are looking for sports like table tennis or cricket, you won’t find them at Hard Rock.
- Live betting: As we mentioned, the live betting options at Hard Rock are solid, and we especially like the interface. If you’re able to watch games in person or on TV they’re not needed, but for all other instances they’re great to have. In game betting works just like pregame betting at Hard Rock. Just click on an event, and all the available betting options will appear. Odds will move up and down in real time based on the action on the court, field or ice.
- Bet slip: Hard Rock’s bet slip is easy to use and understand. You’ll find headers for placing straight bets, parlays and round robins. You also will notice that you can enter either the amount you want to bet or the amount you want to win, and the other field will automatically populate.
- General layout: The general layout of the app is solid, but it can be a little cluttered at times. The main reason for this is having two columns of events instead of just one, which is what you’ll see at many sportsbooks. Overall, though, this isn’t a major issue.
- Cashier: Select the large “Cashier” button to make deposits and withdrawals. From there, it’s easy to choose your banking option and process your request. You also can check your banking history and see what bonuses you have active at that time.
Hard Rock browser review
Another great feature about Hard Rock is that the desktop version of the sportsbook is just about the exact same as the app version. What that means for you is going back and forth from app to website should be easy.
You likely will need to download some form of geolocation software in order to use the Hard Rock website on a computer or laptop. Remember that you can only bet at Hard Rock if you’re in a state where it is legal. Each time you log in to your account, it will check your location, and if you’re not in New Jersey, Iowa or Florida you won’t be able to bet.
Overall Hard Rock user experience
All in all, Hard Rock is a quality offering that provides exactly what you would want and expect from an online sportsbook, namely the ability to wager on sports via mobile device.
The biggest issue we have with Hard Rock is there not being a welcome bonus or promotions for users.
Hard Rock Sportsbook: creating a new account
To sign up with Hard Rock Bet, choose the “Create New Account” option from the website’s main page. From there, you’ll go through the application process, during which you must supply the following details:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Home address
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
You also will need to select and answer a security question and choose your gender. The gender question is to help confirm your identity. Once you’ve completed those steps, your Hard Rock Sportsbook account will be up and running.
How does Hard Rock benefit casual bettors?
The biggest benefit for casual sports bettors at Hard Rock is a bet slip that makes placing all types of sports bets easy. The last thing you want is to be confused about what you’re betting on or how much you stand to win. Fortunately, Hard Rock’s bet slip helps mitigate that.
How does Hard Rock benefit experienced bettors?
More experienced sports bettors will also find various aspects of Hard Rock appealing. Arguably the No. 1 feature will be the ability to create more complicated wagers like parlays and especially round robins. It’s also nice that you can find a variety of lines available for most games at Hard Rock. This allows experienced bettors the chance to find odds that are most to their liking.
Hard Rock betting options
You’ll find a variety of wagers at Hard Rock Sportsbook. The ones that are most typical and appear on all the Hard Rock main pagers are spread, moneyline and total bets. When you select games, this will display all the betting choices, and this is where you’ll find all the available prop bets.
Hard Rock also has both futures wagering and live betting options. You can then take all those bets and combine them together and place round robin and parlay wagers at Hard Rock too. When it comes to the sports you can bet on, you’ll find all the major professional and college leagues from the US and abroad at the sportsbook.
What’s not available at Hard Rock
Overall Hard Rock Bet has everything you could want from an online sportsbook. While you won’t find as many promotions as are available at DraftKings or Bet365, there still are daily odds boosts and other promotions.
Hard Rock pricing
When we compared Hard Rock’s odds to those of DraftKings, BetMGM, FanDuel and PointsBet, we found that Hard Rock was very competitive with all four sportsbooks odds. There were times when each book had the best or worst odds, but none of them were that far off.
The one disappointment with Hard Rock, though, is that it didn’t have anywhere near as many prop options as the other four sportsbooks. For NBA games, you sometimes didn’t have the choice of betting on the first basket scorer of the game, while for baseball, you couldn’t wager on home run hitters, for example.
How to deposit and cash out
When it comes time to make deposits, Hard Rock has five options, though there are only two ways to make withdrawals at the moment.
Deposit options at Hard Rock
- PayPal ($20 minimum)
- E-check ($10 minimum)
- Mastercard or Visa credit card ($10 minimum)
- Play+ prepaid debit card ($10 minimum)
- PayNearMe ($10 minimum)
Withdrawal options at Hard Rock
- Bank transfer
You also can go to the casino cage at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sioux City or any of the six Hard Rock Casinos in Florida to make in-person transactions.
How to contact customer support
To contact Hard Rock’s customer support staff, you can email [email protected] or have a live chat with a representative between the hours of 6 a.m. and 3 a.m. The chat option is available on the app or website. Hard Rock also has a quality FAQ page where you can find answers to many of your queries.
History of Hard Rock
Hard Rock dates back to 1971 when its first restaurant opened in London. The first Hard Rock Hotel & Casino opened in Las Vegas in 1995. But it wasn’t until 24 years later when Hard Rock’s sports betting app debuted in New Jersey in 2019.
Since then, Hard Rock’s online sportsbook has launched in Arizona, Iowa, Tennessee, and Virginia and Hard Rock has plans to go live in other states, as well.