Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens take on the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Divisional Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here’s a breakdown of Edwards’ prop bets for rushing and receiving yards in that matchup.
Gus Edwards Player Props vs. Bills
Edwards’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Edwards will go up against a Bills squad that allows 119.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Edwards’ 44.8 rushing yards per game average is 5.3 higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- Eight times this season (out of 17 total games — 47.1%), Edwards has had more than 39.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (44.5) by 0.3 yards.
- Edwards has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- In only six games this season (35.3%), Edwards, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 44.5.
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Edwards is averaging 7.6 receiving yards per game, 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (6.5).
- In five of 17 games this season (29.4%), Edwards has put up more than 6.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (246.6 per game).
- In only 29.4% of his games (five out of 17 chances), Edwards has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (5.8).
- Edwards has collected 1.8 more receiving yards per game (7.6) than the average over/under he’s had set, 5.8.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Edwards has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 12, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Gus Edwards or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from