In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Pereira from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of March 13, 2022 at 11:28 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Guillermo Pereira odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Pereira’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Pereira has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, Pereira has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he’s made the cut.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,308 yards, which is longer than the 7,189-yard length for this week’s event.
- The average course Pereira has played over the past year has been 35 yards longer than the 7,189 yards TPC Sawgrass will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Guillermo Pereira 2022 results
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||30||68-71-72-71 (+2)||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||70-68-68-70 (-8)||$189,000|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-73||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||25||69-69-70-71 (-9)||$65,940|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Pereira’s 30th-place finish in his most recent outing at The Honda Classic (PGA National (Champion), February 23-26).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from