Below you’ll find stats and insights about Pereira from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:22 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Guillermo Pereira odds for the RBC Heritage
Pereira’s recent form
- Pereira has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last five tournaments, Pereira has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Pereira has finished within five shots of the leader twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Pereira at the RBC Heritage
- Pereira finished eighth on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,121 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,308 yards .
- Pereira will take to the 7,121-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,226 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Guillermo Pereira 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||8||66-71 (-5)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||71-70-69-70 (-8)||–||–||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||69-70-68-70 (-7)||–||–||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77||–||–||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-71-72-71 (+2)||–||–||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||70-68-68-70 (-8)||–||–||$189,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-73||–||–||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||69-69-70-71 (-9)||–||–||$65,940|
Check out all the details from Pereira’s 13th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from