In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Pereira from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:29 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Guillermo Pereira odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Pereira’s recent form
- Pereira has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Pereira has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score of -10 across his last five events.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Pereira at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- The last time Pereira played this event in 2022, he finished 17th.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,304 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,468 yards, 164 yards longer than average.
- Pereira will take to the 7,468-yard course this week at TPC Craig Ranch after having played courses with an average length of 7,235 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Guillermo Pereira 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||64-69-70 (-18)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-71-69-71 (-7)||–||–||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||71-70-69-70 (-8)||–||–||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||69-70-68-70 (-7)||–||–||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-77||–||–||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||68-71-72-71 (+2)||–||–||$43,133|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||70-68-68-70 (-8)||–||–||$189,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-71||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-73||–||–||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||69-69-70-71 (-9)||–||–||$65,940|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from