The Oklahoma City Thunder (11-16) are underdogs as they look to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (11-12) on Wednesday, February 17 at FedExForum. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 17, 2021, 2:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Thunder Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 17
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Shoulder),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Desmond Bane: Out (Personal),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Day To Day (Foot)
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Al Horford: Out (Rest),
George Hill: Out (Thumb)
Grizzlies and Thunder Records ATS
- Memphis is an even 11-11-1 against the spread this season.
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over in 12 of 23 games this season (52.2%).
- Oklahoma City has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 16-10-1.
- 13 of Oklahoma City’s 27 games (48.1%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
- Memphis’ games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup over/under (226 points) in 12 out of 23 opportunities (52.2% of matchups).
- In 10 out of Oklahoma City’s 27 games this year (37%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 2.2 points fewer than the over/under of 226 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.2 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (220.8 points).
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total this season is 2.9 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (113.1 implied points on average compared to 116 implied points in this game).
- Memphis has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (116) eight times this season.
- The 113.8-point average implied total on the season for the Thunder is 3.8 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- Oklahoma City has scored more than 110 points in nine games this season.
- The Grizzlies are at the 18th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.3 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.3) in the league.
- The Grizzlies have a -26-point scoring differential on the season (-1.2 per game). The Thunder have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-157 total points, -5.8 per game).
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in scoring (19.0 points per game) and assisting (8.0 assists per game).
- Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 34.5, 5.0 greater than his season average of 29.5.
- Jonas Valanciunas paces Memphis with 10.7 rebounds per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 1.5 greater than his season average of 29.0.
- Grayson Allen is the top three-point shooter for the Grizzlies, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Memphis’ steals leader is Tyus Jones, who averages 1.3 per game. De’Anthony Melton leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
- Jones’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (22.6 points per game) and assists (6.5 assists per game).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 5.2 lower than his season average of 34.7.
- Darius Bazley collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, pulling down 7.4 per game.
- Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 0.7 lower than his season average of 21.2.
- Al Horford is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, knocking down 2.2 threes per game.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Hamidou Diallo is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Horford leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Horford’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from