The Memphis Grizzlies (9-7) host the Houston Rockets (10-10) after winning three straight home games. The Grizzlies are favored by in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 4. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 3, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 4
Sean McDermott: Out (Shoulder),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Grayson Allen: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Jonas Valanciunas: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
David Nwaba: Out (Ankle),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
John Wall: Out (Injury Recovery)
Grizzlies and Rockets Records ATS
- Memphis is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 9-6-1.
- When favored by at least 1 point, the Grizzlies are 3-3-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Memphis and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 43.8% of its games this season (7/16).
- Houston has a 9-11 record against the spread this season.
- For the ninth time this season, the Rockets are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 3-5 against the spread.
- Houston and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 35% (7) of their 20 games played.
- Memphis and its opponents have gone over Thursday’s 224 total in nine out of 16 games (56.2%) this year.
- In Houston’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup total in seven out of 20 matchups (35%).
- The Grizzlies have seen a 219.2 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.9 points more than the average over/under in Rockets’ games this season (220.1 points).
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total this season is 0.4 fewer points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (112.6 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- This season, Memphis has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) seven times.
- The 114.6-point average implied total on the season for the Rockets is 3.6 more points than the team’s 111-point implied total in this matchup.
- Houston has scored more than 111 points eight times this season.
- The Grizzlies are the league’s 20th-highest scoring team (110.2 PPG), while the Rockets allow the eighth-fewest points per game (109.1) in NBA action.
- The Grizzlies have totaled 21 more points than their opponents this season (1.3 per game on average), and the Rockets have scored 39 more points than their opponents (two per game).
- The Grizzlies points and assists leader is Ja Morant. He puts up 19.4 points per game and records 7.4 assists.
- Morant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 1.1 points greater than his season average of 19.4.
- Jonas Valanciunas paces Memphis with 10.4 rebounds per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 1.9 greater than his season average of 26.6.
- Desmond Bane knocks down 1.9 threes per game to lead the Grizzlies.
- Bane’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is De’Anthony Melton, who records 1.1 per game. Tyus Jones leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
- Jones’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- Christian Wood holds the top Rockets spot in two categories: scoring (22.3 points per game) and rebounding (10.4 rebounds per game).
- Wood’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 6.6 lower than his season average of 34.1.
- John Wall holds the title of Houston assist leader, dishing out 5.8 assists per game this season.
- Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 27.7.
- Victor Oladipo leads the Rockets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Oladipo’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Houston’s Oladipo has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Wood is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Oladipo’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from