The New Orleans Pelicans (11-15) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Memphis Grizzlies (11-11) on Tuesday, February 16 at FedExForum as underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 15, 2021, 4:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 15
De’Anthony Melton: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Desmond Bane: Day To Day (Personal),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Day To Day (Foot)
Grizzlies and Pelicans Records ATS
- Memphis has compiled a 12-10 record against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 0.5 points, going 4-5 this season.
- Memphis and its opponents have gone over the set over/under in 11 of 22 games this season (50%).
- New Orleans has a 12-14 record ATS this season.
- The Pelicans only hold a 5-8 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 0.5-point underdog.
- 16 of New Orleans’ 26 games (61.5%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Zion Williamson (29 points) led the Pelicans past Jonas Valanciunas (23 points) and the Grizzlies 118-109 in their most recent matchup on February 6, 2021. The Grizzlies were favored by 1 point in the game, which pushed. The 227 total points in the matchup also pushed.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Grizzlies||Pelicans||-1||227||-115||-106||Regular Season||118-109 NO*|
- 2/6/2021 DNP – Grizzlies: Brandon Clarke;
Pelicans: Nickeil Alexander-Walker
- Memphis and its opponents have gone over Tuesday’s 230 total in nine out of 22 games (40.9%) this year.
- 12 New Orleans games this year (44.4% of its matchups) ended with a final point total higher than Tuesday’s over/under of 230 points.
- The Grizzlies have seen a 222.3 average over/under in their games this season, 7.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Pelicans’ games have an over/under of 226.6 points this season, 3.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Grizzlies have an average implied point total of 113 this season, which is three points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (116).
- Memphis has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (116) eight times this season.
- The Pelicans’ average implied point total on the season (113.8 points) is 0.2 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (114 points).
- This season, New Orleans has scored more than this game’s implied total of 114 points 12 times.
- The Grizzlies are the NBA’s 18th-highest scoring team (111.3 PPG), while the Pelicans allow their opponents the 23rd-fewest points per game (113.9) in the league.
- The Grizzlies have totaled only five more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.3 per game), while the Pelicans have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 133 total points, -4.9 per game).
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in scoring (18.4 points per game) and assisting (8.0 assists per game).
- Morant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 18.5, 0.1 points higher than his season average of 18.4.
- Memphis’ rebounding leader is Valanciunas, who pulls down 11.1 per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.3 lower than his season average of 29.8.
- Grayson Allen hits 2.1 threes per game to lead the Grizzlies.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Dillon Brooks leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. De’Anthony Melton collects 1.0 block a game to pace Memphis.
- Melton’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
- Williamson outpaced his teammates on the Pelicans scoring front by putting up 24.4 points per game. He adds 6.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game this season.
- Williamson’s points prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 1.9 points less than his season average of 24.4.
- The New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists are Steven Adams (9.2 rebounds per game) and Lonzo Ball (4.7 assists per game).
- Adams’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 19.8.
- Ball leads the Pelicans in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- New Orleans’ Ball has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Brandon Ingram is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from