The Memphis Grizzlies (10-11) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (12-13) on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is 229.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Kings Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 14
Sean McDermott: Day To Day (Shoulder),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Shoulder),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Desmond Bane: Out (Personal),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Calf),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot)
Marvin Bagley III: Day To Day (Calf),
De’Aaron Fox: Day To Day (Knee)
Grizzlies and Kings Records ATS
- Memphis has a 10-10-1 ATS record this season.
- The Grizzlies have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points, going 3-4-1 this season.
- Memphis and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 47.6% of its games this season (10/21).
- Sacramento has a 13-12 record ATS this season.
- For the fifth time this season, the Kings are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-3 against the spread.
- 40% of Sacramento’s 25 games this season have fell below the over/under.
- Memphis and its opponents have gone over Sunday’s 229.5 total in eight out of 21 games (38.1%) this season.
- In Sacramento’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup over/under in 14 out of 25 matchups (56%).
- The Grizzlies have seen a 221.8 average over/under in their games this season, 7.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Kings’ games have a total points bet of 232 points this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Grizzlies have an average implied point total of 112.9 this season, which is 3.1 points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (116).
- So far this season, Memphis has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (116) seven times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total on the season (116.5 points) is 2.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (114 points).
- This season, Sacramento has scored more than this game’s implied total of 114 points 13 times.
- The Grizzlies are at the 22nd spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (110.7 PPG), while the Kings allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.4) in the league.
- The Grizzlies have a -9-point scoring differential on the season (-0.4 per game). The Kings have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-122 total points, -4.8 per game).
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in scoring (18.5 points per game) and assisting (7.8 assists per game).
- Morant’s assists prop total for the game is set at 7.5 assists, 0.3 assists lower than his season average of 7.8.
- Memphis is led in rebounds by Jonas Valanciunas’ 10.9 per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 29.1.
- The Grizzlies are led by Grayson Allen from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Memphis’ steals leader is Tyus Jones, who collects 1.3 per game. De’Anthony Melton leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
- Melton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
- De’Aaron Fox holds the top spot on the Kings scoring and assist lists, putting up 23.4 points and 6.7 assists per game.
- Fox’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 3.0 higher than his season average of 33.5.
- Richaun Holmes collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, getting 7.9 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 2.0 higher than his season average of 22.5.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.0 made threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 4.0.
- Tyrese Haliburton is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.
- Haliburton’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from