The Memphis Grizzlies (9-10) are favorites as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (12-13) on Wednesday, February 10 at FedExForum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 9, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Hornets Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 9
Sean McDermott: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
De’Anthony Melton: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Calf),
Killian Tillie: Day To Day (Foot)
Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Groin)
Grizzlies and Hornets Records ATS
- Memphis has a 9-9-1 ATS record this season.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Grizzlies are 0-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Memphis and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 42.1% of its games this season (8/19).
- Charlotte has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 14-10-1.
- When playing as at least a 4-point underdog, the Hornets maintain an even 1-1 record against the spread.
- 48% of Charlotte’s 25 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
Dillon Brooks (21 points) led the Grizzlies over Bismack Biyombo (16 points) and the Hornets 108-93 in their last matchup on January 1, 2021. The Hornets were favored by 4.5 points in the game, but the Grizzlies covered the spread. The 201 total points in the matchup went under the 220-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2021||Hornets||Hornets||-4.5||220||-190||157||Regular Season||108-93 MEM*|
- 1/1/2021 DNP – Grizzlies: Ja Morant
- Memphis’ games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup total (226 points) in nine out of 19 opportunities (47.4% of matchups).
- In nine out of Charlotte’s 25 games this year (36%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the point total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Grizzlies games is 220.7 points, 5.3 fewer than the over/under of 226 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.7 points separates this game’s over/under (226 points) and the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (221.3 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Grizzlies this season is 112.8 points, 2.2 fewer points than their implied total of 115 points in Wednesday’s game.
- So far this season, Memphis has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) seven times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hornets (114) is three more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Charlotte has scored more than 111 points 12 times this season.
- The Grizzlies are at the 22nd spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (109.9 PPG), while the Hornets allow the ninth-fewest points per game (110.4) in the league.
- The Grizzlies have a -15-point scoring differential on the season (-0.8 per game). The Hornets have out-scored opponents by just 10 points on the season (0.4 more per game).
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in scoring (18.5 points per game) and assisting (7.4 assists per game).
- Morant’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 7.5 assists, 0.1 higher than his season average of 7.4.
- Jonas Valanciunas paces Memphis with 10.9 rebounds per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 11.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds greater than his season average of 10.9.
- Desmond Bane is the top three-point shooter for the Grizzlies, connecting on 1.9 per game.
- Bane’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 1.9.
- Memphis’ steals leader is Tyus Jones, who grabs 1.3 per game. Valanciunas leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- Jones’ steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
- Gordon Hayward outpaced his teammates on the Hornets scoring front by putting up 22.9 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game this season.
- Hayward’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 3.7 less than his season average of 32.2.
- When it comes to Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Cody Zeller with 8.0 rebounds per game and LaMelo Ball with 6.2 assists per game.
- Zeller’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 6.5 boards, 1.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.0.
- Terry Rozier leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Charlotte’s Ball has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Biyombo is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Biyombo’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from