The Minnesota Timberwolves (6-9) battle the Memphis Grizzlies (8-7) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Timberwolves (on the spread, to win) meet the Grizzlies on Saturday at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of November 20, 2021 at 8:09 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Timberwolves Vs. Grizzlies Player Props
Injury Report as of November 20
Josh Okogie: Day To Day (Back),
Naz Reid: Day To Day (Foot)
Dillon Brooks: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Sam Merrill: Out (Ankle),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Groin)
|Timberwolves Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|104.9 (22)||Points/Gm||113.1 (28)|
|6.7 (29)||Possessions/Game||46.7 (30)|
|41.9 (28)||Field Goal %||47.1 (29)|
|33.3 (22)||3PT %||39.5 (29)|
|49.7 (25)||Effective FG %||54.9 (29)|
|52.7 (25)||True Shooting %||57.8 (29)|
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Timberwolves Defense|
|110.5 (5)||Points/Gm||106.3 (15)|
|46.7 (1)||Possessions/Game||6.7 (2)|
|44.9 (17)||Field Goal %||43.7 (10)|
|34 (17)||3PT %||30.5 (1)|
|51.4 (20)||Effective FG %||50 (6)|
|54.1 (21)||True Shooting %||54.2 (11)|
Timberwolves and Grizzlies Betting Records
- Minnesota has compiled a 6-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Timberwolves have been favored by 2.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- So far this season, four out of Minnesota’s 15 games have gone over the point total.
- Memphis has covered nine times in 15 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season.
- A total of seven Memphis games this year have gone over the point total.
Head to Head
Ja Morant (33 points) led the Grizzlies over D’Angelo Russell (30 points) and the Timberwolves in their last matchup on November 8, 2021. The Grizzlies were favored by 4 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 243 total points in the matchup went over the 220.5-point over/under.
- The Timberwolves points and rebounds leader is Karl-Anthony Towns. He puts up 23.2 points per game and grabs 9.7 rebounds.
- Minnesota’s assists leader is Russell, who dishes out 5.5 per game.
- Towns is the top three-point shooter for the Timberwolves, hitting 3.1 per game.
- Towns leads Minnesota in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.1 blocks and 1.4 steals per game.
- Morant holds the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, tallying 26 points and 7.1 assists per game.
- Steven Adams collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, pulling down 8.6 per game.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, knocking down 2.2 threes per game.
- Memphis’ De’Anthony Melton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Jackson is first in blocks with 2.1 per game.