The Memphis Grizzlies (29-14) hope to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Minnesota Timberwolves (20-21) on January 13, 2022. The Grizzlies () will play against the Timberwolves ( to win) starting at 8:00 PM ET Thursday. The matchup has an over/under of .
This article makes reference to betting data current as of January 13, 2022 at 8:09 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Grizzlies Vs. Timberwolves Player Props
Injury Report as of January 13
Steven Adams: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Yves Pons: Out (Ankle),
Dillon Brooks: Out (Ankle)
Leandro Bolmaro: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jaylen Nowell: Out (Ankle)
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Timberwolves Defense|
|112.2 (3)||Points/Gm||109.2 (19)|
|35 (1)||Possessions/Game||14.7 (5)|
|45.5 (16)||Field Goal %||44.9 (11)|
|34.6 (17)||3PT %||33.9 (8)|
|51.7 (22)||Effective FG %||52.4 (17)|
|54.8 (22)||True Shooting %||56.4 (21)|
|Timberwolves Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|110 (11)||Points/Gm||107.9 (15)|
|14.7 (26)||Possessions/Game||35 (30)|
|43.8 (25)||Field Goal %||45.1 (14)|
|34.1 (21)||3PT %||36.4 (26)|
|51.5 (23)||Effective FG %||52.4 (17)|
|54.6 (24)||True Shooting %||55.9 (16)|
Grizzlies and Timberwolves Betting Records
- Memphis has covered 28 times in 43 chances against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Grizzlies have an ATS record of 8-8.
- In Memphis’ 43 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 21 times.
- Minnesota has won 21 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 20 times.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread nine times this year (9-6-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Minnesota’s games have hit the over 22 out of 41 times this year.
Head to Head
D’Angelo Russell scored a team-high 28 points to help lead the Timberwolves over Desmond Bane (21 points) and the Grizzlies in their most recent matchup on November 20, 2021. The Timberwolves were favored by 2.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 233 total points to cover the 221-point over/under.
- 11/20/2021 DNP – Grizzlies: De’Anthony Melton
- Bane leads the Grizzlies in scoring, putting up 17.5 points per game.
- Tyus Jones leads Memphis with 4.2 assists a game and Steven Adams paces the team with 9.4 rebounds per outing.
- Bane knocks down three threes per game to lead the Grizzlies.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is Jaren Jackson Jr., who collects two per game. De’Anthony Melton leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a game.
- Karl-Anthony Towns is at the top of the Timberwolves scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 24.6 points per game and 9.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Russell puts in work dishing out assists and is Minnesota’s assist leader with seven per game.
- Anthony Edwards makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, averaging 3.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on Minnesota grabs more steals than Edwards (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Towns (1.2 per game).