A game after he put up 36 points in a 111-107 loss to the Jazz, Ja Morant leads the Memphis Grizzlies (22-23) at home against the Minnesota Timberwolves (12-36) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on BSN, begins at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, April 2, 2021. The point total for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 2
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Grayson Allen: Day To Day (Hip)
Josh Okogie: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
D’Angelo Russell: Out (Leg)
Grizzlies and Timberwolves Records ATS
- Memphis has played to a 27-18 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Grizzlies are 3-1 against the spread this season.
- Memphis and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 46.7% of its games this season (21/45).
- Minnesota has a 21-26-1 record ATS this season.
- Half of Minnesota’s 48 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The Grizzlies defeated the Timberwolves 118-107 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 13, 2021. Jonas Valanciunas scored 24 points to lead the Grizzlies, and Malik Beasley scored 28 points for the Timberwolves. The Grizzlies covered the spread as 1.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 225 total points to go over the 222-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||Timberwolves||Timberwolves||-1.5||222||-124||104||Regular Season||118-107 MEM|
- Memphis and its opponents have gone over Friday’s 232 total in 16 out of 45 games (35.6%) this year.
- 21 Minnesota games this year (43.8% of its matchups) finished with a final score higher than Friday’s over/under of 232 points.
- The Grizzlies have seen a 223 average over/under in their games this season, nine points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.2 points more than the average over/under in Timberwolves’ games this season (225.8 points).
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total this season is 5.5 fewer points than their implied total in Friday’s game (114.5 implied points on average compared to 120 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Memphis has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (120) 12 times.
- The 117.2-point average implied total on the season for the Timberwolves is 4.2 more points than the team’s 113-point implied total in this matchup.
- Minnesota has put up more than 113 points in 16 games on the season.
- The Grizzlies are at the 19th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.6 PPG), while the Timberwolves allow the 28th-fewest points per game (116.8) in the league.
- The Grizzlies have put up only 12 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.2 per game), while the Timberwolves have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 372 total points, -7.8 per game).
- Morant leads the Grizzlies in points and assists. He averages 19.5 points per game while tacking on 7.5 assists.
- Morant’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 5.0 points greater than his season average of 19.5.
- Memphis’ rebounding leader is Valanciunas, who averages 12.6 per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 44.5, 14.0 higher than his season average of 30.5.
- The Grizzlies are led by Grayson Allen from beyond the arc. He hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 2.0.
- Memphis’ steals leader is Dillon Brooks, who collects 1.3 per game. Brandon Clarke leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
- Clarke’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 0.8.
- Karl-Anthony Towns holds the top Timberwolves spot in two categories: scoring (23.9 points per game) and rebounding (10.7 rebounds per game).
- Towns’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 42.5, 3.5 higher than his season average of 39.0.
- Ricky Rubio puts in work giving out assists and is Minnesota’s assist leader with 6.9 per game.
- Rubio’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 18.4.
- Beasley is tops from three-point range for the Timberwolves, hitting 3.5 threes per game.
- Beasley’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Rubio is at the top of Minnesota’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Towns leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Towns’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from