The Memphis Grizzlies (53-23) take a five-game winning streak into a road matchup with the San Antonio Spurs (31-44), winners of four straight. The Grizzlies () take on the Spurs ( on the moneyline) on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of March 30, 2022 at 8:08 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Odds
Grizzlies Vs. Spurs Player Props
Injury Report as of March 30
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Day To Day (Thigh),
Ja Morant: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Knee)
Romeo Langford: Out (Hamstring),
Doug McDermott: Out For Season (Ankle)
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Spurs Defense|
|115.4 (1)||Points/Gm||113.3 (24)|
|30.6 (1)||Possessions/Game||23 (22)|
|46.2 (15)||Field Goal %||46.8 (22)|
|35 (16)||3PT %||35.8 (22)|
|52.2 (23)||Effective FG %||53.3 (18)|
|55.3 (23)||True Shooting %||56.4 (15)|
|Spurs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|113 (8)||Points/Gm||109.1 (12)|
|23 (9)||Possessions/Game||30.6 (30)|
|46.5 (12)||Field Goal %||45.1 (6)|
|35 (16)||3PT %||34.9 (13)|
|52.5 (20)||Effective FG %||51.9 (6)|
|55.3 (23)||True Shooting %||55.5 (8)|
Grizzlies and Spurs Betting Records
- Memphis has covered 50 times in 76 chances against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 20-9 when playing as at least 5-point favorites this season.
- So far this season, 38 out of Memphis’ 76 games have hit the over.
- San Antonio is 37-37-1 ATS this season.
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 19-9 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs this season.
- In San Antonio’s 75 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 37 times.
Head to Head
The Grizzlies got a team-high 52 points out of Ja Morant on the way to a victory over Lonnie Walker IV (22 points) and the Spurs in their last matchup on February 28, 2022. The Grizzlies were 8.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 223 total points to finish under the 239-point over/under.
- 12/31/2021 DNP – Grizzlies: De’Anthony Melton; Spurs: Dejounte Murray
- The Grizzlies points and assists leader is Morant. He averages 27.6 points per game and dishes out 6.7 assists.
- Memphis is led by Steven Adams’ 10 rebounds per game.
- The Grizzlies are led by Desmond Bane from long distance. He hits three shots from deep per game.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is Jaren Jackson Jr., who averages 2.2 per game. De’Anthony Melton leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
- Dejounte Murray takes the top spot on the Spurs scoring and assist lists, putting up 21 points and 9.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jakob Poeltl is the San Antonio leader with 9.3 per game.
- Keldon Johnson leads the Spurs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging two made threes per game.
- Murray tops San Antonio in steals with two per game, and Poeltl leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.