The Memphis Grizzlies (6-7) bring a three-game losing streak into a home matchup with the Houston Rockets (1-12), losers of 11 straight. The contest starts at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, November 15, 2021. The Grizzlies () take on the Rockets ( to win) on Monday at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of November 15, 2021 at 6:14 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Grizzlies vs Rockets Betting Odds
Grizzlies Vs. Rockets Player Props
Injury Report as of November 15
Eric Gordon: Day To Day (Groin)
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rockets Defense|
|107.8 (18)||Points/Gm||111 (25)|
|46.5 (1)||Possessions/Game||14.8 (8)|
|43.5 (25)||Field Goal %||44.7 (14)|
|33.1 (20)||3PT %||32.6 (8)|
|49.9 (24)||Effective FG %||51.8 (17)|
|52.7 (25)||True Shooting %||55.3 (20)|
|Rockets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|101.8 (27)||Points/Gm||114.4 (29)|
|14.8 (23)||Possessions/Game||46.5 (30)|
|43.7 (23)||Field Goal %||47.9 (29)|
|32.3 (26)||3PT %||40.3 (29)|
|50.2 (23)||Effective FG %||55.8 (29)|
|53.4 (23)||True Shooting %||58.7 (29)|
Grizzlies and Rockets Betting Records
- Memphis has covered seven times in 13 chances against the spread this season.
- Memphis’ games have hit the over five out of 13 times this season.
- Houston has covered five times in 13 matchups with a spread this year.
- The Rockets have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- Houston’s games have hit the over four out of 13 times this season.
- The Grizzlies points and assists leader is Ja Morant. He puts up 26.2 points per game and records 7.4 assists.
- Memphis’ rebounding leader is Steven Adams, who grabs 8.8 per game.
- The Grizzlies are led by Desmond Bane from long distance. He hits 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is Jaren Jackson Jr., who records 1.9 per game. Morant leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Christian Wood has the top Rockets spot in two categories: scoring (16.9 points per game) and rebounding (11.5 rebounds per game).
- Kevin Porter Jr. puts in work giving out assists and is Houston’s assist leader with 5.2 per game.
- Eric Gordon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Porter tops Houston in steals with 1.2 per game, and Wood leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.