The Memphis Grizzlies (26-24) are favored by 2 points against the Indiana Pacers (24-27) on Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on BSSE. The over/under is 227.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 11, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Pacers Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 11
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Leg),
Jontay Porter: Day To Day (Knee)
Myles Turner: Out (Ankle),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot)
Grizzlies and Pacers Records ATS
- Memphis has put together a 30-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Grizzlies are 12-6-1 against the spread this season.
- Memphis and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 24 of 50 games this season (48%).
- Indiana holds a losing record ATS this season with 20 wins and 31 losses ATS.
- The Pacers only hold a 9-14 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 2-point underdog.
- 41.2% of Indiana’s 51 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2021||Pacers||Pacers||-4.5||221||-186||155||Regular Season||134-116 IND|
- In Memphis’ matchups this season, the Grizzlies and their opponents have gone over Sunday’s total of 227.5 points 22 times (44% of opportunities).
- In 23 out of Indiana’s 51 games this season (45.1%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the over/under in Sunday’s matchup.
- The Grizzlies have seen a 224.4 average over/under in their games this season, 3.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (227.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pacers’ games (226.6 points) this season.
- The Grizzlies have an average implied point total of 114.4 this season, which is 0.6 points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (115).
- Memphis has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 23 times this season.
- The 113.5-point average implied total on the season for the Pacers is 0.5 more points than the team’s 113-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Indiana has scored more than this game’s implied total of 113 points 24 times.
- The Grizzlies are the NBA’s 14th-highest scoring team (112.9 PPG), while the Pacers allow their opponents the 20th-fewest points per game (113.5) in the league.
- The Grizzlies have put up a total of 66 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.4 per game), while the Pacers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 18 total points, -0.4 per game).
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in points and assists. He contributes 19.0 points per game while also adding 7.4 assists.
- Morant’s assists prop total for the game is posted at 7.5 assists, 0.1 assists higher than his season average of 7.4.
- Memphis’ rebounding leader is Jonas Valanciunas, who averages 12.5 per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 4.9 greater than his season average of 30.6.
- Grayson Allen hits 2.1 threes per game to lead the Grizzlies.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots greater than his season average of 2.1.
- De’Anthony Melton leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Brandon Clarke collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Memphis.
- Clarke’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 0.8.
- Malcolm Brogdon owns the Pacers top spot in scoring with 21.0 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 5.8 assists per contest.
- Brogdon’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 17.5, 3.5 points less than his season average of 21.0.
- Domantas Sabonis (11.4 rebounds per game) and T.J. McConnell (6.7 assists per game) are the Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Sabonis’ rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 11.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.4.
- Brogdon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, averaging 2.6 treys per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.9 shots greater than his season average of 2.6.
- Indiana’s McConnell has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Myles Turner is first in blocks with 3.5 per game.
- McConnell’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from