The Memphis Grizzlies (26-23) will try to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the New York Knicks (25-27) on Friday, April 9 at Madison Square Garden as favorites. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 9, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Knicks Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 9
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Brandon Clarke: Day To Day (Calf),
De’Anthony Melton: Out (Leg)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle),
John Henson: Out (Calf)
Grizzlies and Knicks Records ATS
- Memphis has a 30-18-1 record ATS this year.
- The Grizzlies have a winning record against the spread when favored by 2 points or more, going 12-6-1 this season.
- Memphis and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 46.9% of its games this season (23/49).
- New York has a 31-21 record ATS this season.
- For the 14th time this season, the Knicks are at least a 2-point underdog, where they have a record of 8-5 against the spread.
- 32 of New York’s 52 games (61.5%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over on Friday’s 213.5 total in 38 out of 49 games (77.6%) this season.
- In 18 out of New York’s 52 games this season (34.6%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the over/under in Friday’s matchup.
- The Grizzlies have seen a 223.6 average over/under in their games this season, 10.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (213.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (208.9 points) this season.
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total this season is 6.5 more points than their implied total in Friday’s game (114.5 implied points on average compared to 108 implied points in this game).
- This season, Memphis has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (108) 33 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knicks (109.5) is 3.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (106).
- New York has scored more than 106 points in 25 games this season.
- The Grizzlies are the league’s 15th-highest scoring team (112.5 PPG), while the Knicks allow the fewest points per game (104.1) in NBA action.
- The Grizzlies have out-scored their opponents by a total of 70 points this season (1.4 points per game on average), and the Knicks have put up 42 more points than their opponents on the year (0.8 per game).
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in points and assists. He scores 18.8 points per game while adding 7.4 assists.
- Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 1.8 higher than his season average of 29.7.
- Memphis is led in rebounds by Jonas Valanciunas’ 12.5 per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 15.5 rebounds, 3.0 rebounds higher than his season average of 12.5.
- Grayson Allen hits 2.2 threes per game to lead the Grizzlies.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is Brandon Clarke, who collects 0.8 per game. De’Anthony Melton leads the team averaging 1.2 steals an outing.
- Clarke’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 0.8.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 22.9 points per game, 10.7 rebounds per game, and 6.0 assists per game.
- Randle’s points prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 0.4 points lower than his season average of 22.9.
- Reggie Bullock is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Mitchell Robinson is at the top of New York’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Nerlens Noel leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Noel’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from