A game after he exploded for 34 points in a 112-96 win over the Magic, Jaylen Brown leads the Boston Celtics (21-20) on the road against the Memphis Grizzlies (19-20) on Monday, March 22. The Celtics are underdogs by in the matchup, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Celtics Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs Celtics Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 22
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
Romeo Langford: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tristan Thompson: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Grizzlies and Celtics Records ATS
- Memphis is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 21-17-1.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Grizzlies are 7-5 against the spread this season.
- Only 16 of 39 Memphis games this season (41%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Boston holds a losing record ATS this season with 19 wins and 22 losses ATS.
- The Celtics hold an even 11-11 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- 22 of Boston’s 41 games (53.7%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Brown (42 points) led the Celtics over Jonas Valanciunas (20 points) and the Grizzlies 126-107 in their most recent matchup on December 30, 2020. The Celtics were favored by 7 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 233 total points in the matchup went over the 218-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/30/2020||Celtics||Celtics||-7||218||-303||245||Regular Season||126-107 BOS|
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over on Monday’s 219.5 total in 22 out of 39 games (56.4%) this year.
- In 27 out of Boston’s 41 games this year (65.9%), the competing teams combined for more points than the over/under in Monday’s matchup.
- On average, the Grizzlies have seen a 221.5 over/under in their games this season, 2.0 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Celtics’ games have a total points bet of 222.8 points this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Grizzlies have an average implied point total of 114.3 this season, which is 3.3 points higher than their implied total in Monday’s game (111).
- Memphis has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (111) 20 times this season.
- The 113.2-point average implied total on the season for the Celtics is 4.2 more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- Boston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 29 times this season.
- The Grizzlies are at the 21st spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (110.9 PPG), while the Celtics allow the 12th-fewest points per game (110.9) in the league.
- The Grizzlies have put up just 10 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.3 per game), and the Celtics have out-scored opponents by 43 points on the season (one more per game).
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in scoring (19.0 points per game) and assisting (7.4 assists per game).
- Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 2.8 greater than his season average of 29.7.
- Valanciunas paces Memphis with 12.1 rebounds per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 13.5 boards, 1.4 rebounds greater than his season average of 12.1.
- Grayson Allen hits 1.9 threes per game to lead the Grizzlies.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 1.9.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is Brandon Clarke, who collects 0.7 per game. De’Anthony Melton leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- Melton’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Celtics leader in scoring is Jayson Tatum with 24.9 points per game. He also adds 6.8 rebounds per game and 4.3 assists per game.
- Tatum’s PRA prop total for the contest is listed at 38.5, 2.4 higher than his season average of 36.1.
- The Boston leaders in rebounds and assists are Tristan Thompson (8.4 rebounds per game) and Marcus Smart (5.4 assists per game).
- Smart’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 2.8 higher than his season average of 20.7.
- Kemba Walker leads the Celtics in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Boston’s Smart has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Robert Williams III is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
- Williams’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from