Two of the NBA’s top scorers face off when Ja Morant (sixth, 27.6 points per game) and the Memphis Grizzlies (51-23) host Giannis Antetokounmpo (third, 29.7) and the Milwaukee Bucks (46-27). The Grizzlies () will take to the court against the Bucks ( to win) starting at 8:00 PM ET Saturday. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of March 26, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Grizzlies vs Bucks Betting Odds
Grizzlies Vs. Bucks Player Props
Injury Report as of March 26
Brandon Clarke: Out (Hip),
Ja Morant: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Knee)
Khris Middleton: Day To Day (Wrist),
Serge Ibaka: Out (Illness),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee),
DeAndre’ Bembry: Out For Season (Knee),
Jrue Holiday: Out (Ankle)
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bucks Defense|
|115.1 (3)||Points/Gm||110.9 (15)|
|31.4 (1)||Possessions/Game||21.9 (17)|
|46.2 (15)||Field Goal %||45.2 (8)|
|34.9 (20)||3PT %||35.1 (14)|
|52.2 (23)||Effective FG %||53.1 (16)|
|55.2 (25)||True Shooting %||55.9 (11)|
|Bucks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|115.1 (3)||Points/Gm||109.4 (12)|
|21.9 (13)||Possessions/Game||31.4 (30)|
|46.7 (11)||Field Goal %||45.3 (9)|
|37 (3)||3PT %||35.1 (14)|
|54.7 (5)||Effective FG %||52.1 (9)|
|58.1 (4)||True Shooting %||55.7 (9)|
Grizzlies and Bucks Betting Records
- Memphis has won 48 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 26 times.
- The Grizzlies have covered the spread 29 times this season (29-16 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- So far this season, 38 out of Memphis’ 74 games have hit the over.
- Milwaukee is 35-38-0 ATS this year.
- The Bucks have been an underdog by 2 points or more 11 times this year, and covered the spread in four of those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 34 out of 73 times this season.
Head to Head
The Bucks took down the Grizzlies in the last meeting between the two teams on January 19, 2022. Morant scored 33 points to pace the Grizzlies, and Antetokounmpo scored 33 points for the Bucks. The Bucks covered the spread as 7-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 240 total points to cover the 228-point over/under.
- 1/19/2022 DNP – Grizzlies: Desmond Bane
- Morant leads the Grizzlies in scoring (27.6 points per game) and assists (6.7 assists per game).
- Steven Adams paces Memphis with 10 rebounds per game.
- Desmond Bane makes three threes per game to lead the Grizzlies.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is Jaren Jackson Jr., who collects 2.2 per game. De’Anthony Melton leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
- Antetokounmpo is at the top of the Bucks scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 29.7 points per game and 11.6 rebounds per game this season.
- The Milwaukee leader in assists is Jrue Holiday with 6.7 assists per game.
- Khris Middleton is tops from three-point range for the Bucks, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Nobody on Milwaukee grabs more steals than Holiday (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Antetokounmpo (1.4 per game).