Greyson Sigg (odds to win) heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after he missed the cut at the Rocket Mortgage Classic in his last tournament. The event tees off August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina. Kevin Kisner was the last to win the tournament.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:24 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Greyson Sigg odds for the Wyndham Championship
Sigg’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Sigg has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Sigg has finished with a better-than-average score in four of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five events.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The courses Sigg has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,246 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Greyson Sigg 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-74||-3.778||-0.868||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||7||70-68-64-72 (-10)||12.864||-1.740||$235,625|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||26||N/A||$27,565|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||66-69-69-71 (-13)||2.556||12.904||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||70-66-67-69 (-12)||5.292||-0.112||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-68||-3.542||1.336||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-69||-2.198||-6.698||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-73||-5.144||-0.446||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-76||0.478||-3.304||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||66-73-70-68 (-7)||11.500||5.64||$36,541|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||73-70-71-70 (-4)||-9.524||-2.292||$30,530|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||69-69-73-69 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-72-67-74 (-4)||-4.664||16.304||$19,439|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||68||71-75-79-74 (+11)||-0.117||-2.703||$24,720|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-72||-4.109||-0.044||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||67-68-70-75 (-7)||-2.075||-1.178||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||72-68-72-69 (-7)||3.831||-0.657||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||65-67-73-71 (-12)||1.217||1.389||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||67-66-68-70 (-9)||1.863||-1.180||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from