Greyson Sigg is currently listed atto claim victory at The RSM Classic. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Sigg from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article uses odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Greyson Sigg odds for the The RSM Classic
Sigg’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Sigg has an average finish of 34th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Sigg has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has an average score of -8.3 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Sigg at The RSM Classic
- In his last two trips to this event, Sigg placed 49th in his only finish.
- Sigg made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- Sigg did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2019).
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards, compared to the average 7,307 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Sigg has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,313 yards, 308 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Greyson Sigg 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||68-75||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||33||69-69-72-64 (-10)||$37,594|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||22||68-71-66-72 (-7)||$57,363|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||47||67-70-69-70 (-8)||$17,928|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||77-70||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||30||68-72-71-69 (-8)||$42,875|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||15||12-10-15-15 (+33)||$60,375|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||47||68-71-69-71 (-9)||$9,287|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||62||71-74-75-75 (+11)||$24,310|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||59||73-72-70-74 (+1)||$16,940|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||9||72-70-70-69 (-7)||$78,750|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-73||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from