Greyson Sigg put together a seventh-place finish in his last action in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities July 21-25, and enters play in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. Cameron Davis is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:22 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Greyson Sigg odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Sigg’s recent form
- Sigg will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- Over his last five events, Sigg has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Over his last five events, Sigg has carded a score that’s better than average in four of those outings.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -3.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than average.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Sigg will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,241 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Greyson Sigg 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||7||70-68-64-72 (-10)||12.864||-1.740||$235,625|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||26||N/A||$27,565|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||66-69-69-71 (-13)||2.556||12.904||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||70-66-67-69 (-12)||5.292||-0.112||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-68||-3.542||1.336||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-69||-2.198||-6.698||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-73||-5.144||-0.446||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-76||0.478||-3.304||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||66-73-70-68 (-7)||11.500||5.64||$36,541|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||73-70-71-70 (-4)||-9.524||-2.292||$30,530|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||69-69-73-69 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-72-67-74 (-4)||-4.664||16.304||$19,439|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||68||71-75-79-74 (+11)||-0.117||-2.703||$24,720|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-72||-4.109||-0.044||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||67-68-70-75 (-7)||-2.075||-1.178||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||72-68-72-69 (-7)||3.831||-0.657||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||65-67-73-71 (-12)||1.217||1.389||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||67-66-68-70 (-9)||1.863||-1.180||$27,375|
Check out all the details from Sigg’s seventh-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from