In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Sigg from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:29 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Greyson Sigg odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Sigg’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Sigg has an average finish of 51st.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Sigg has not finished within five shots of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five appearances.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Sigg at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Sigg finished 80th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Sigg finished with two birdies and four bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,284 yards over the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set to play at 7,209 yards.
- The average course Sigg has played over the last year (7,258 yards) is 49 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,209 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Greyson Sigg 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||80||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-73||-5.144||-0.446||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-76||0.478||-3.304||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||66-73-70-68 (-7)||11.500||5.64||$36,541|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||73-70-71-70 (-4)||-9.524||-2.292||$30,530|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||69-69-73-69 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-72-67-74 (-4)||-4.664||16.304||$19,439|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||68||71-75-79-74 (+11)||-0.117||-2.703||$24,720|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-72||-4.109||-0.044||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||67-68-70-75 (-7)||-2.075||-1.178||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||72-68-72-69 (-7)||3.831||-0.657||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||65-67-73-71 (-12)||1.217||1.389||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||67-66-68-70 (-9)||1.863||-1.180||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from