Greyson Sigg heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 26th in his most recent tournament, the Barracuda Championship. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Cameron Champ, when action begins July 21-24 in Blaine, Minnesota.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of July 21, 2022 at 3:22 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Greyson Sigg odds for the 3M Open
Sigg’s recent form
- Sigg will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Sigg has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Sigg has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five appearances.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -1.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At TPC Twin Cities, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Courses Sigg has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,233 yards, 195 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Greyson Sigg 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||26||N/A||$27,565|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||66-69-69-71 (-13)||2.556||12.904||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||70-66-67-69 (-12)||5.292||-0.112||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-68||-3.542||1.336||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-69||-2.198||-6.698||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-73||-5.144||-0.446||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-76||0.478||-3.304||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||66-73-70-68 (-7)||11.500||5.64||$36,541|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||73-70-71-70 (-4)||-9.524||-2.292||$30,530|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||25||69-69-73-69 (-8)||–||–||$30,402|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||67-72-67-74 (-4)||-4.664||16.304||$19,439|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||68||71-75-79-74 (+11)||-0.117||-2.703||$24,720|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-72||-4.109||-0.044||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||67-68-70-75 (-7)||-2.075||-1.178||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||72-68-72-69 (-7)||3.831||-0.657||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||65-67-73-71 (-12)||1.217||1.389||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||67-66-68-70 (-9)||1.863||-1.180||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from