Below you’ll find stats and insights about Chalmers from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of July 23, 2022 at 12:23 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Greg Chalmers odds for the 3M Open
Chalmers’ recent form
- In his last five events, Chalmers has an average finish of 42nd.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- Chalmers hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 42nd.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -6.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Chalmers at the 3M Open
- Chalmers finished 36th in his only finish at this event in three visits.
- Chalmers made the cut in one of his last three entries to this event.
- The last time Chalmers played this event in 2022, he finished 36th.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,265 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,428-yard length for this week’s event.
- The average course Chalmers has played over the last year (7,293 yards) is 135 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Greg Chalmers 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||36||70-71 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||47||70-69-68-70 (-11)||7.56||-8.100||$10,348|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||78-69||-8.998||-4.412||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||77||-5.13||-0.318||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||69-73||-0.846||3.416||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||73-69-69-70 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||68-71-70-74 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-66-75||-1.13||-1.101||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from