In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Murray from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of August 5, 2022 at 6:28 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Grayson Murray odds for the Wyndham Championship
Murray’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Murray has an average finish of 98th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Murray has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those two times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
Course history: Murray at the Wyndham Championship
- Murray has not finished inside the top 20 in his last four trips to this event.
- Murray has made the cut in one of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Murray finished 132nd when he last played this event in 2022.
- Murray recorded three birdies and four bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,255.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 179 yards shorter than the average course Murray has played over the past year (7,306 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Grayson Murray 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||132||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-75||3.524||-2.170||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||64||73-69-69-75 (+2)||-5.948||5.072||$15,975|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||68-73||6.588||0.002||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||63||75-67-76-80 (+18)||-2.04||-6.88||$36,843|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||13||73-67-66-67 (-11)||-11.48||0.620||$147,825|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-76||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73||-3.089||-1.064||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-69-73 (-4)||-3.129||0.225||$17,661|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from