In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Murray from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of July 23, 2022 at 12:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Grayson Murray odds for the 3M Open
Murray’s recent form
- In his last five events, Murray has an average finish of 55th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Murray has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +9 in his last five appearances.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Murray at the 3M Open
- Murray has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Murray last played this event in 2022 and finished 46th.
- He carded a round score under the field average once his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than average.
- Courses Murray has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,341 yards, 87 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Grayson Murray 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||46||73-69 (E)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||68-73||6.588||0.002||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||63||75-67-76-80 (+18)||-2.04||-6.88||$36,843|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||13||73-67-66-67 (-11)||-11.48||0.620||$147,825|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-76||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73||-3.089||-1.064||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-69-73 (-4)||-3.129||0.225||$17,661|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from