Grayson Allen and the Milwaukee Bucks will take on the Washington Wizards at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Allen puts up 11.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Let’s examine all of Allen’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Grayson Allen Prop Bets (March 24)
Allen Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.2 points Allen has scored per game this season is 0.3 fewer than his prop total set for Thursday (11.5).
- Allen has played 72 games this season, putting up more than 11.5 points in 24 of them.
- Allen has hit the over 24 times on a points prop this season (in 60 tries).
- Allen has hit 2.5 three pointers per game, 1.0 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Allen has made more than 1.5 threes in 43 games this season.
- The Wizards allow 111.6 points per game, 19th-ranked in the league.
Allen Vs Wizards
Bet On Bucks Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from