Grayson Allen will hope to make a difference for the Milwaukee Bucks when they play the Orlando Magic at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Allen posts 15.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocks.
With prop bets set for Allen in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Grayson Allen Prop Bets (November 20)
Allen Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5 points prop bet set for Allen on Saturday is 2.5 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (15.0).
- Allen has recorded more than 12.5 points 10 times this season (through 16 games).
- Allen is 10-for-15 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Allen has hit 3.5 three pointers per game, 1.0 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Allen has 11 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- The Magic are the 24th-best defensive squad in the league, conceding 109.7 points per game.
Bet On Bucks Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from