Grayson Allen will hope to make a difference for the Milwaukee Bucks when they play the Sacramento Kings at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Allen averages 11.2 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Allen’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Grayson Allen Prop Bets (March 16)
Allen Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Allen has recorded 11.2 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.7 points more than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Allen has put up more than 9.5 points 34 times this season (through 69 games).
- Allen has hit the over 23 times on a points prop this season (in 58 tries).
- Allen has hit 2.5 three pointers per game, 1.0 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Allen has hit more than 1.5 threes in 41 of his 69 games so far this season.
- The Kings concede 115.2 points per game, 29th-ranked in the league.
Allen Vs Kings (2020-21)
Bet On Bucks Vs Kings
Powered By Data Skrive using data from