The Milwaukee Bucks, including Grayson Allen, face off against the Boston Celtics at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday. Allen puts up 11.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
Let’s dig into all of Allen’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Grayson Allen Prop Bets (May 7)
Allen Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Allen has averaged 11.1 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.6 points higher than Saturday’s points prop total.
- In the 89 games he’s appeared in this season, Allen’s point total has exceeded 10.5 points 34 times.
- So far this season, Allen is 30-for-71 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Allen has averaged 2.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Allen has finished 50 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Celtics are the best defensive squad in the league, allowing 104.5 points per game.
Allen Vs Celtics
Bet On Bucks Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from