Grayson Allen and the Milwaukee Bucks will face the Boston Celtics at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Allen averages 11.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocks.
Let’s dig into all of Allen’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Grayson Allen Prop Bets (May 11)
Allen Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.5-point total set for Allen on Wednesday is 2.6 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Through 91 games this season, Allen has scored more than 8.5 points 47 times.
- Allen has exceeded his points prop total 30 times this season (in 73 games with such a prop).
- Allen has connected on 2.4 three pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Allen has 50 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Celtics have allowed 104.5 points per game, which is the best in the league.
Allen Vs Celtics
Bet On Bucks Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from