The Utah Valley Wolverines (15-5, 6-1 WAC) aim to build on a six-game road win streak when they visit the Grand Canyon Antelopes (13-6, 4-2 WAC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Antelopes’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Wolverines ( ).
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Grand Canyon vs Utah Valley Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Grand Canyon Offense Vs. Utah Valley Defense
|Grand Canyon Offense||Stats (Rank)||Utah Valley Defense|
|72.9 (153)||Points/Gm||67.0 (110)|
|10.8 (178)||Possessions/Game||14.2 (307)|
|44.7 (171)||Field Goal %||38.9 (14)|
|34.6 (143)||3PT %||31.1 (67)|
|52.0 (126)||Effective FG %||44.2 (12)|
|56.0 (116)||True Shooting %||52.4 (101)|
Utah Valley Offense Vs. Grand Canyon Defense
|Utah Valley Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grand Canyon Defense|
|77.0 (69)||Points/Gm||62.9 (33)|
|14.2 (56)||Possessions/Game||10.8 (182)|
|45.7 (117)||Field Goal %||39.5 (18)|
|32.6 (261)||3PT %||32.4 (124)|
|51.5 (156)||Effective FG %||44.8 (16)|
|55.5 (137)||True Shooting %||50.4 (38)|
Best Betting Sites For Grand Canyon vs Utah Valley
Grand Canyon Betting Insights
- Grand Canyon has covered seven times in 17 chances against the spread this season.
- The Antelopes have covered the spread four times this season (4-7 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Grand Canyon and its opponents have combined to hit the over 12 out of 17 times this season.
- Antelopes games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 138 points six times.
- The average point total in Grand Canyon’s games this season is 135.9, 2.1 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Utah Valley Betting Insights
- Utah Valley has covered 12 times in 17 games with a spread this season.
- The Wolverines have covered the spread three times this year (3-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Utah Valley’s games have gone over the point total 11 out of 17 times this year.
- Wolverines games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 138 points in 10 of 17 outings.
- Utah Valley has a 144.0-point average over/under in its outings this season, 6.0 more points than this game’s total.
Grand Canyon Key Players
- Rayshon Harrison leads the Antelopes in scoring, averaging 16.5 points per game.
- Josh Baker leads Grand Canyon with 3.1 assists a game and Gabe McGlothan paces the squad with 8.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Harrison makes 1.5 treys per game to lead the Antelopes.
- Grand Canyon’s steals leader is Harrison, who averages 0.7 per game. McGlothan leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a game.
Utah Valley Key Players
- Justin Harmon owns the Wolverines top spot in scoring with 14.3 points per game and also tacks on 4.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists per contest.
- Aziz Bandaogo (10.7 rebounds per game) and Trey Woodbury (4.4 assists per game) are the Utah Valley leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Le’tre Darthard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolverines, averaging 2.2 treys per game.
- Harmon tops Utah Valley in steals with 1.5 per game, and Bandaogo leads the squad in blocks with 2.8 per game.