The Grand Canyon Antelopes (13-7, 4-3 WAC) visit the Abilene Christian Wildcats (10-10, 2-5 WAC) in a matchup of WAC rivals at Moody Coliseum (Abilene), starting at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Antelopes’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Wildcats ( ).
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Grand Canyon vs Abilene Christian Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Grand Canyon Offense Vs. Abilene Christian Defense
|Grand Canyon Offense||Stats (Rank)||Abilene Christian Defense|
|73.0 (151)||Points/Gm||68.7 (165)|
|13.5 (233)||Possessions/Game||10.3 (31)|
|44.6 (182)||Field Goal %||48.4 (351)|
|34.3 (169)||3PT %||34.1 (202)|
|51.7 (143)||Effective FG %||53.7 (325)|
|55.7 (125)||True Shooting %||64.6 (362)|
Abilene Christian Offense Vs. Grand Canyon Defense
|Abilene Christian Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grand Canyon Defense|
|75.7 (88)||Points/Gm||63.6 (38)|
|10.3 (333)||Possessions/Game||13.5 (129)|
|46.2 (90)||Field Goal %||39.8 (22)|
|35.2 (122)||3PT %||32.2 (120)|
|52.4 (111)||Effective FG %||44.9 (16)|
|55.3 (146)||True Shooting %||50.5 (34)|
Best Betting Sites For Grand Canyon vs Abilene Christian
Grand Canyon Betting Insights
- Grand Canyon has put together a 7-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Antelopes have covered the spread four times this season (4-6 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- A total of 13 out of Grand Canyon’s 18 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Antelopes games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 139.5 points seven times.
- The average point total in Grand Canyon’s outings this year is 136.6, 2.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Abilene Christian Betting Insights
- Abilene Christian has compiled a 5-11-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Wildcats have not covered the spread this season (0-5 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, seven out of Abilene Christian’s 16 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Wildcats have played nine games this season that have gone over 139.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Abilene Christian’s matchups this season is 144.4, 4.9 more points than this game’s point total.
Grand Canyon Key Players
- Rayshon Harrison leads the Antelopes in points and assists. He scores 16.6 points per game while also adding 3.0 assists.
- Grand Canyon’s rebounding leader is Gabe McGlothan, who grabs 8.4 per game.
- Noah Baumann knocks down 1.6 treys per game to lead the Antelopes.
- Harrison leads the team with 0.7 steals per game. McGlothan collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace Grand Canyon.
Abilene Christian Key Players
- The Wildcats leader in scoring is Immanuel Allen with 11.5 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds per game and 1.1 assists per game.
- Tobias Cameron (4.9 rebounds per game) and Damien Daniels (3.8 assists per game) are the Abilene Christian leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Cameron Steele leads the Wildcats in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Abilene Christian’s Daniels has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Allen is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.